Whitman College, Walla Walla, WA
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors, Geology/Economics, 2000
Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO
- Master of Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, 2006
University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, 2014
- “Simulation of Deep Coalbed Methane Permeability and Production Assuming Variable Pore Volume Compressibility.” SPE Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, May 2011. pp 23-31.
- “A Conventional Look at an Unconventional Reservoir: Coalbed Methane Production Potential in Deep Environments.” Search and Discovery Article #80122, Nov 22, 2010.
- “Application of the Efficient Frontier Concept to Resource Play Budget Evaluation and Portfolio Optimization.” SPE ATCE, Sept. 21-24, 2008.
- “Glaucophane-bearing Marbles on Syros, Greece”, Journal of Petrology, vol 49, n. 9, pp 1667-1686, 2008.
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- West Texas Geological Society
- Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists